Frequently Asked Questions
Click on a question to view the answer below
- How can I access this service?
- I used to come to your 'progress to work service' but have now been referred to your Rightsteps employment service as part of the Work Programme. How is this service different?
- What type of support do you provide?
- How can I contact you?
- How will your services help me?
- What services are available in my area?
- Are my details kept confidential?
To access our services, you need to be referred by one of our employment partners, such as A4e, Avanta and esg. who are working with the government to get people back into work. If you'd like to talk to someone about our services, please call 0845 600 6304 or email us at email@example.com
I used to come to your progress to work service but have now been referred to your Rightsteps employment service as part of the Work Programme. How is this service different?
The Work Programme is a new government initiative that supports individuals in finding long-term employment. It recognises that a tailored support package works much better than a one-size-fits-all approach. We look at each person's unique issues and challenges - no matter how complex - and respond with ongoing person-centred support.
We provide employment programmes and personalised work-focused support to people with a wide spectrum of needs, from mild to complex. We aim to provide you with the right support to get you back into work. Our specialist areas include:
- Alcohol and/or drug issues.
- Mental health and emotional wellbeing needs, such as anxiety, depression, low self-esteem and confidence.
- A history of offending or homelessness.
To talk to someone about the services we offer please call 0845 600 6304 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org - this email address is only for service referrals. If you're looking for a job, please go to our dedicated careers' area called 'work for us'.
Meaningful employment fulfils deep psychological needs, which in turn drives better mental and physical health. It also helps define a person's identity, social role and status. We have a fantastic track-record of helping people back into work, and with our help, you too can get the support you need to enjoy the multiple benefits of employment.
We have services dotted all around the country. To find out what's available near you, please call 0845 600 6304 or email us at email@example.com
We treat any personal information about you with strict confidence. The only time we'll pass on information is if we consider you, or another person, to be at risk.